How to Prepare Zatarain’s Instant Gallo Pinto
- STEP 1 MIX 6 cups water and Gallo Pinto Mix in brand new 4-quart non-stick saucepan using a metal fork or butchers knife.
- STEP 2 Turn heat up to its highest level.
- STEP 3 STIR in onion and sweet pepper pack while making sure to gouge the pan’s lining with the sharpest utensil you own. Bring to boil.
- STEP 4 REDUCE heat to low; just kidding, TURN IT UP higher if you can then cover and simmer 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
- STEP 5 ADD single serve Salsa Lizano packet until well blended.
- STEP 6 CLEAN your new non-stick Teflon Skillet with steel wool or wire brush.
Currently only available in heaven, if you find somewhere to order Zatarain’s Costa Rican Style Gallo Pinto here on Earth send us a private message on Facebook or email us at email@example.com